Monday, August 10, 2009

On The Chopping Block.

It's been a month.  Well, technically it has been over a month since my last post.  I admit it! I am officially in a rut. I have pictures, stories, heaps of recipes, a never ending list of things I want to make, re-make, never make again or just plain roll in the wonderfulness of. The one thing I seem to be lacking is the proper words to express all of said things. I've lost the spark, that little extra edge I have...had? Intend to have again! It seems no matter how many times I've sat down and tried to compose a proper post for my waning blog nothing seems to work. I am annoyed, slightly frustrated and greatly disappointed in myself.

I looked back through my last few posts and there are mostly apologies, a few pictures and a couple witty phrases. Nothing too attention grabbing and certainly no recipes. Even my brothers girlfriend gave me a look of disappointment a little while ago. It was a "a post about cheese curds? really?" kind of look. Nothing mean or terribly horrible, but I took it seriously. I'm hoping that if I just lay my writers block out on the kitchen table for all to see, perhaps I can finally push past it and get back to the reason I started this blog in the first place. My unwavering love for food and bestowing said food unto others.

Lets hope it works.

1 comment:

  1. Ok Lady: 2 things...1) It was so not a dissapointed look! It was a sheepish look thinkign you would think I was a nerd for knowing your last post when you couldn't even remember!!! lol and 2) you have some delicious and equally adorable cupcakes to share...get on it! They were FANTASTIC!!! (p.s. I will be sending pics! lol)

    ReplyDelete